Spring Retreat Near Denver, CO
Denver, Colorado, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. The Mile High City has welcomed almost two hundred thousand new residents in the last two decades, with hundreds of thousands more people moving to the surrounding cities and suburbs like Aurora, Lakewood, Boulder, and Fort Collins.
Some of the reasons people are choosing the Denver Metro Area include:
- Access to the great outdoors and seeing amazing scenery every day.
- Proximity to some of the best hiking and mountain biking in the world.
- The abundance of excellent jobs and great organizations.
- The 3,100 hours of sunshine we experience on average every year.
- The amazing people that make Denver and Colorado great.
Even though the proximity to nature might have been one of the primary reasons you were drawn to the Denver area, the ever-increasing urban density may make your daily commute feel like any big city. One of the advantages of living here is that you’re never more than a short drive from the great outdoors.
After a long Colorado winter, you need to get out and enjoy everything that makes our area special. If you are the leader of a corporation, church, or organization, you probably have some people who would benefit from a spring retreat.
Planning Your Spring Retreat Near Denver, CO
High Peak Camp is located in Estes Park, just an hour and a half from the Denver Metro Area. As a Salvation Army camp, we are committed to honoring God by providing the highest-quality facilities and customer service. Estes Park is absolutely stunning during the spring, bursting with color to go along with the beautiful year-round views.
High Peak Camp has miles of hiking trails and is just minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park.
High Peak Camp Retreats in Estes Park, CO
Some of the reasons people choose to host their youth, small group, church, ministry, non-profit, and corporate retreats at High Peak include:
- We have beautiful, clean, and comfortable lodging for groups of all sizes.
- We have excellent meeting spaces with plenty of technological amenities.
- We have a disc golf course on our campus.
- We have a climbing wall, zipline, high ropes, low ropes, and many more activities.
- We have beautiful views of the Rockies throughout our facilities.
- We are just minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park and downtown Estes Park.
- We are surrounded by beautiful colors throughout the spring, summer, and fall.
The aim of the camping experience is to foster within each individual a deeper understanding of our relationship with God and our fellow human beings; gain an appreciation and respect for God's creation and humanity's responsibility for proper stewardship; develop within each person a healthy sense of self-respect and individual dignity.
If you would like to schedule a spring retreat near Denver, Colorado, Estes Park is the perfect location. You can reach out to our team to find out more about how to book your retreat at High Peak Camp. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help make sure you have a great group getaway.