Retreats & Rentals
High Peak Camp's facilities are a unique blend of rustic and new. Among the rustic buildings, new structures have been placed.
For overnight stays, our five newer dormitories sleep 176 people. Our Rocky Mountain Lodge has 25 rooms accommodating up to 90 people. For indoor, group meetings needs, our two story mill building, state of the art chapel, coach stop and lodge areas provide adequate space. Also available are various smaller cabins.
We have the capacity to host and serve meals for over 150 people.
Also available to our guests are six trout ponds, where you can fish while enjoying the beautiful views of Mount Meeker, Longs Peak, Mount Lady Washington, Estes Cone, and Twin Sisters.
For outdoor facilities, we have new zip line that was completed in 2016, a miniature golf course, archery range, as well as a 40 foot climbing tower that was completed in 2012. We have a state of the art Astroturf soccer field, sand volleyball court, and basketball court. There are various easy hiking trails on our property, and local access to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Our kitchen is the envy of many restaurants, with the capabilities of serving 300+ hungry people. Our menu features meals ranging from $9 to $15 per person, basic to upscale.
High Peak Camp is proud to offer facilities that are a unique blend of rustic and new. Our campus is the perfect place to host a variety of retreats, including retreats for:
- Corporate Organizations
- Youth Groups
- Women’s Groups or Ministries
- Men’s Groups or Ministries
- College Groups or Ministries
- Church or Civic Organizations
- Small Groups Looking to Connect
There is nothing better for facilitating deep conversations than being surrounded by the majesty of nature and the great outdoors. Those who come to High Peak Camp enjoy the bounty this area has to offer, in a soothing setting. There are countless opportunities for quality time spent together, enjoying nature and connecting with each other.
Price Breakdown for High Peak Camp Rental Groups
- Rocky Mountain Lodge = $140.00 / Per Room / Per Night for first 7 rooms
$120.00 each additional room
*Minimum of 7 rooms. 3 persons per room
- High Peak Dorms (groups under 20) = $960.00 / Per Night
*Dorm Building Capacity: 36 persons
- Cabin-Style lodging available at various rates. Inquire for more informaiton.
- 20% Discount applicable for 3+ night of lodging
Meeting Room Rates
- Worship Center = $250.00 / Per Day
- Worship Center Sound System = $300.00 / Per Day
- Rocky Mountain Lodge Conference Room = Available to groups renting 7+ lodge rooms.
- Upper Mill Meeting Room = $100.00 / Per Day
- Dining Hall = $250.00 / Per Day (meeting space only without meals)
- Day Use Fee = $200.00 / Per Day (building use only)
- Craft Room = $100.00 / Per Day
- The Coach Stop = $100.00 / Per Day
- The Fort = $150.00 / Per Day
- Breakfast = $9.00 / Per Person
- Lunch = $11.00 / Per Person
- Dinner = $15.00 / Per Person
- Snack = $3.00 - $8.00 / various / Per Person
- Coffee Service = $30.00 (2 1.5 gal pots with additional available for $15/each)
Add on Options:
- Upscale dinner (Steak, Salmon, etc) = $3.00 Per person
- Salad Bar Add On = $3.00 Per Person
- The Mill Coffee Shop = $97.50 (Daily activity includes 30 drinks with additional drinks avaialble at $3.25/16oz coffee) Shop may also be open for self-pay.
Recreation Facility Rates
- Climbing Wall = $125.00/Hour for two belayers (12-24 climbs per hour)
- Zip Line = $175/ hour (20-30 people per hour)
- Disc Golf = $1.00/ per disc, free with your own discs
- Archery = $75.00/hour (16 per hour)
- Fishing Poles = $10.00/day* (includes 10 poles) See our fishing policy.
- Mini Golf = $100/day
- Gaga ball = Complimentary!
- Sports Field = Complimentary!
- Canoeing = $100/hour (10 boats)
- COMING SOON in 2023 Adventure Course Available in 2023 = $200/hour (24 participants/hour)
- Ice Skate Rental = $50/day (30 people)
- Broom Ball = Complimentary!
- Snow Shoes = $50/day (40 people)
- Guided Snow Shoe Adventure = $75/hour
- COMING SOON in 2023 Ice Climbing Tower Available in 2023 = $125/hour (25 participants/hour)
See our facilities page for a comprehensive list of recreational activities.
At High Peak Camp we pride ourselves on high quality guest services. We strive each day to insure that your visit to our facilities is a pleasant one.
We would like an opportunity to create a bill for you in advance, so please let us know which accommodations (and number of rooms) and meeting rooms you will be renting during your stay. Please be advised we are a non alcohol & smoking facility.