Each summer we hire a staff of 50+ to help minister to the campers. These 50+ staff members serve in a variety of different jobs each summer. Some positions require specific skills and certifications, whereas other jobs require more generic skill sets.
Working at High Peak Camp requires long hours and hard work, but the rewards are great. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of campers. In addition, you will meet new people from around the Rockies, across the United States, and even from around the world.
Jobs That Change Lives
Are you looking for a summer job that will change your life? Do you love kids and have a passion for serving them?
We are looking for exceptional young men and women to devote their summer to impacting young lives.
At High Peak, we are passionate about revolutionizing America's culture by evangelizing and equipping the next generation of leaders who will reach the world for Christ. Each summer, the Lord uses our staff as an example of what it looks like to follow Christ in a real way. Our staff shows kids that it's fun to be a follower of Christ through their words, relationships, and lives.
It is a calling that we take very seriously. We believe that the Great Commission is not a set of words on a page, but a battle cry for life.
Whether it's teaching a Camper a new skill or serving behind the scenes in the kitchen, our staff is committed to laying down their life so that kids would see Jesus in action. Our staff is committed to serving kids and families for the glory of God.
One Staff. One Heartbeat. One Purpose. One Mission!
Job Opportunities Include:
- Cabin Leader
- Activities Specialist
- Adventure Specialist
- Arts & Crafts Director
- Camp Nurse
- Assistant Camp Nurse
- Service Crew (16 and 17-year-olds)
- If you have had other jobs in the past have that information available. Where did you work? When? Who was your supervisor?
- Have information available for three references (Name, Phone Number, and Email.)
- Once we receive your application we will contact your references as a next step.
- Once your references have responded and filled out the required form we will contact you to set up an interview
- You can proceed to our Summer Staff Application by clicking on the button below. Thanks!
(This process can take several weeks so please be patient. If you would like to know the status of your application please give us a call.)
If you are interested in working at High Peak Camp for the summer, please fill out the online application below.