High Peak Camp in Estes Park is the perfect retreat center for corporations.
Why Your Corporate Retreat Should Be at High Peak Camp
1) Proximity to Denver and Other Metro Areas
Located in Estes Park, High Peak Camp has the benefit of being within a short drive of several Colorado metro areas:
- High Peak Camp is just over an hour and a half from Denver International Airport.
- High Peak Camp is only two and a half hours from downtown Colorado Springs.
- High Peak Camp is a little over an hour from Fort Collins.
- High Peak Camp is about an hour from Boulder.
If you are searching for a retreat center far enough from the city for your people to feel at ease but close enough not to waste retreat time driving, High Peak in Estes Park is perfect for you.
2) High Peak’s Lodging and Amenities
The facilities at High Peak Camp are a unique mix of rustic and modern. New facilities have been built among the rustic huts to service a variety of retreat groups. We offer comfy accommodations as well as a range of indoor meeting venues. If you have a small or relatively large staff, there are options for accommodation.
Our two-story mill building, state-of-the-art chapel, coach stop, and lodge rooms provide ample space for indoor group meetings. A variety of smaller cabins are also available.
The beautiful Rockies, of course, surround the camp. You will be treated to spectacular views of the mountains from several locations of camp. There are six trout ponds on the property, as well as a number of tranquil spots for your company to gather.
You can make use of excellent weather-proof indoor facilities and outdoor meeting areas that allow your group to enjoy spending time in the great outdoors.
3) Access to Rocky Mountain National Park
Camp High Peak provides access to Rocky Mountain National Park. There are numerous hiking trails on the property and in nearby RNP.
4) Opportunities for Team-Building Abound
If you plan to incorporate team-building into your corporate or non-profit retreat, the opportunities to do so at High Peak are numerous:
- You can challenge your team to climb the climbing wall or fly down the zip line
- You can challenge your team to complete the low ropes course
- You can test your team’s competitiveness on the disc golf course, gaga pit, or mini-golf course
- You can take a hike together and catch a glimpse of wildlife
- You can test your team’s accuracy with archery
Before you know, your team will be laughing and growing together after just a morning or afternoon spent enjoying High Peak’s activities.
5) You’re Supporting a Trusted Organization
High Peak Camp is a Christian camp operated by The Salvation Army Intermountain Division. The overall purpose of High Peak Camp is to serve the total person physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. Our camp meets the standards set forth by the ACA (American Camping Association) and the Christian Camping and Conference Association.
As a Salvation Army camp, we strive to serve the whole person and deliver the highest-quality service. Our retreat facilities are open to everyone, regardless of religious affiliation.
6) Your Team Will Thank You
Your team deserves to hear how much you appreciate them for all their hard work, especially during the difficult season we have all faced. They have done so much to help your organization succeed and will thank you for providing an opportunity to get away and bond together.
If you want to give your staff an opportunity to feel your appreciation while bonding in the great outdoors, a corporate retreat at High Peak Camp is the perfect solution. We would love to talk to you more about how your team will benefit from a weekend or midweek retreat at our camp.
Contact us today for more information about corporate and other kinds of retreats here at High Peak.