Salvation Army Summer Camp
The Salvation Army is an international charitable organization that reports a worldwide membership of over 1.7 million people. Its founders sought to meet people where they are by meeting both of their “physical and spiritual needs.”
They are present in 132 countries and do everything from operating homeless shelters, disaster relief and humanitarian aid, among other things. In addition to our humanitarian missions, we also offer Christ-Centered summer camps for children across the US, and High Peak Camp is one of them.
Salvation Army Summer Camp - High Peak Camp
The Salvation Army owns and operates High Peak Camp with the mission to "employ nature and the great outdoors as a setting to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach environmental awareness, encourage pro-social behavior, and safely provide opportunities for fun and adventure to every camper."
High Peak Camp is located at the base of the Rocky Mountains and serves as the entrance to the world-famous Rocky Mountain National Park. High Peak Camp is soon filling up. Contact us today for information about High Peak Camp's summer camp if you want your child to have a Christ-centered, adventure-filled summer.
Why You Should Send Your Child to High Peak Camp
- Structure: High Peak Camp summer sessions provide a positive environment, giving children safe, structured opportunities to explore who they are and the world around them.
- New Skills: Camp activities include everything from arts and crafts, sports, swimming lessons, and more. High Peak Camp is not just a breezy summer vacation for children but an opportunity for children to grow in new skills and mature.
- Scholarships: State childcare subsidies are accepted at many of our summer camps; there are also options for scholarships to help parents cover the cost of summer camp.
- Anti-Discrimination: The Salvation Army is committed to serving all children regardless of age, race, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, etc.
- Outdoor Adventure: Because of the nature of summer camp, we believe in “the restorative power of nature” and promote outdoor adventure for children.
Sign Up for High Peak Camp
A Christian summer camp is a fantastic way for youngsters to foster personal growth while simultaneously growing in their faith. Camps also establish long-term friendships. High Peak Camp is a summer camp that combines such needs with a Christ-centered focus. It's close to Estes Park, Colorado, a picturesque vacation town in the heart of the Rockies.
High Peak Camp is filling up fast. Contact us today for information about High Peak Camp's summer camp if you want your child to have a Christ-centered, adventure-filled summer.