Retreats Near Denver
Few cities in the nation have experienced as much growth as Denver. The snow capped Rocky Mountains provide one of the most beautiful settings of any city in North America for the Denver Metro Area. That is part of why we are considered one of the most beautiful cities in the country.
In the past 20 years, the Mile High City has added about 200,000 new inhabitants, while tens of thousands more have relocated to nearby suburbs and communities like Aurora, Lakewood, Boulder, and Fort Collins.
- Numerous factors influence people's decisions to relocate to the area, including:
- Regular exposure to stunning vistas and access to nature.
- Being close to some of the world's best hiking and mountain biking.
- The number of fantastic businesses and wonderful jobs.
- We have clear skies for around 3,100 hours a year, which is almost equal to the amount of yearly sunshine we receive.
- The fantastic people who make Denver and Colorado great.
Retreat Centers Near Denver, Co
Even if the proximity to nature in the Denver region may have been one of the key draws for you to relocate here, your daily drive may seem like any other commute in a big city. One of the many advantages of living here is that access to the great outdoors is never more than a short drive away. Still, sometimes life gets busy, and time goes by without you being able to get out and enjoy our beautiful surroundings.
If you and your corporate team, church group, men's or women's group, or small group need a chance to get out in nature, High Peak Camp has everything you need to enjoy our beautiful area. With thousands of miles of hiking trails, Jeep tours, fly fishing options, and more in nearby Rocky Mountain National Park, High Peak camp is the perfect place for your retreat.
High Peak Camp Retreats in Estes Park, CO
Some of what we offer at High Peak include:
- We provide gorgeous, immaculate, and cozy accommodations for parties of all sizes.
- Excellent conference rooms with a wealth of technology facilities are available.
- Our campus has a disc golf course.
- We provide numerous different activities, including a climbing wall, zipline, high ropes, and low ropes.
- All across our facilities, we enjoy stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Rocky Mountain National Park and the center of Estes Park are just a short drive away.
- In the spring, summer, and fall, there are stunning colors all around us.
The purpose of a retreat is to develop in each person a healthy sense of self-respect and personal dignity, as well as a deeper understanding of our relationships with God and our fellow humans. You can accomplish those goals and more at High Peak Camp.
Are you interested in a retreat near Denver at High Peak Camp? We would love to answer your questions and tell you more about our amazing facilities. Reach out to High Peak Camp today for more information about hosting your getaway with us.