Retreat Center with RMNP Access
Estes Park is one of the most famous small towns in Colorado and throughout the country. For a town of just under six thousand residents, you’ll find people all over the world in our town at any given time. There are many factors that attract tourists to our area, including:
- The amazing scenery that’s evident even on the drive up to our retreat center.
- The countless miles of hiking trails throughout the area and within RNP.
- The world-class downhill and cross country mountain biking in the area.
- The road biking opportunities that are unlike any other.
- The amazing restaurants and small businesses downtown and throughout Estes Park.
- The concentration of amazing wildlife.
Between all of the many restaurants, unique businesses, and access to Rocky Mountain National Park, our area is perfect for hosting a retreat. If you are searching for a retreat center with nearby access to RNP, High Peak Camp is your choice.
Here is a little more about why our camp is the retreat center of choice for those scheduling a getaway near Estes Park, CO.
Estes Park Retreat Center with RNP Access - High Peak Camp
If you have a group that you know would benefit from bonding together, a wilderness retreat at a well-appointed camp is a great solution. A retreat at a camp like High Peak allows your people to get outdoors and experience nature without sacrificing comfortable accommodations, convenient meeting spaces, and fun activities.
Some of the Benefits of Hosting Your Retreat at High Peak Camp Include:
Great Accommodations: Your retreat participants want to stay somewhere comfortable and clean. You will find excellent accommodations that will enhance the experience here at High Peak.
Excellent Meeting Space: The right meeting space can help people feel comfortable and confident to open up. The wrong meeting space can feel stuffy and hinder team-building. We offer several places to host groups of various sizes that are well-designed and have the technological amenities you need.
Fun Activities: A good retreat will include fun adventures. On our campus, you will find a climbing wall, zip lining, fishing ponds, archery, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, hiking, disc golf, ice skating, broomball, and mini golf. It is not so much a matter of finding something for your group to do as it is narrowing down your options.
Access to RMNP: There is nothing like a trip into Rocky Mountain National Park to remind you and your retreat guests to focus on their Creator. High Peak visitors have easy access to RMNP.
Types of Retreats Held at High Peak Camp
We have been fortunate to host many types of retreats at High Peak:
- Church Small Groups: Small groups get closer and more willing to open up during High Peak Retreats.
- Youth Groups: Youth groups have so much fun they don’t realize how much they learn during High Peak Retreats.
- Corporate Retreats: Nothing will help your team bond as effectively as sending them on a zip line.
- College Ministries: The beauty of nature at High Peak inspires the conversations that lead to college ministry discipleship.
- Men’s and Women’s Retreats: Whether it’s eating and shopping in town or exploring the wilderness, High Peak retreats offer all the activities you need for a great men’s or women’s group retreat.
Host Your Retreat at High Peak Camp’s Retreat Center
For those who want a great retreat with comfortable lodging and access to RNP, High Peak Camp in Estes Park is your solution. Contact us for more information today.