Fall Retreat Location Estes Park, CO
Rocky Mountain National Park near Estes Park is one of the country's most visited national parks. With majestic peaks in every direction, wildlife roaming the valleys, and some of the most incredible outdoor adventures, it's no wonder that millions of people travel to the park each year. But what is the perfect time of year to plan a retreat in Estes Park?
Why You Should Host Your Fall Retreat at High Peak Camp
We believe that fall is a perfect time for a retreat. The weather is warm, the colors are stunning, the air is cool, and the wildlife is active. If you're looking for fall retreat facilities near Estes Park, CO, High Peak Camp is the place to be. Here are a few main reasons you should hold your fall retreat at Estes Park.
- Estes Park is the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park and is only a short distance from countless miles of hiking trails.
- Both in town and at High Peak Camp, there are a number of fantastic outdoor activities.
- In and around Estes Park, there is some of the greatest trout fishing in the country.
- Plenty of mountain riding can be found at a short distance from Estes Park's center.
- Excellent shopping and dining due to the abundance of distinctive local businesses in Estes Park.
- In our region, fall offers absolutely amazing displays of colors as well as great weather for outdoor activities.
Estes Park Fall Retreat Facilities
Operated by the Salvation Army, High Peak Camp is a camp and retreat center located in Estes Park, Colorado. Our purpose is to serve the whole person physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. Situated at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, we are part of the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.
These mountains cradle the Estes Valley, providing guests with incredible beauty and inspiration. In addition to its natural wonders, High Peak Camp provides exceptional service, comfortable lodging, and amenities to make your experience memorable and stress-free. Some of what makes our retreat facilities great for your fall retreat include:
- Clean and comfortable lodging
- Meeting spaces that can accommodate groups of various sizes
- A large kitchen that can feed small and big groups
- A number of fun activities, including ziplining, low ropes, high ropes, disc golf, archer, a climbing wall, fishing, hiking, and much more
- Our facility is just a few minutes from downtown Estes Park and RNP
- Exceptional staff ready to serve your group
If you're interested in hosting a fall retreat at a center near Rocky Mountain National Park, High Peak Camp has the retreat facilities you need for your group to have a great time. For more information about hosting your retreat at High Peak, contact us.