Estes Park Women’s Retreat Center
Estes Park, Colorado, is the base camp for exciting adventures in Rocky Mountain National Park and our favorite mountain getaway. If you’re planning a women’s retreat in the area, take the opportunity to explore the Colorado mountains, and encounter wildlife at High Peak Camp. We have a variety of comfortable lodging and fun activities to do and the perfect escape from the everyday.
Whether it’s the first time or you plan a women’s retreat at Estes Park every year, we guarantee each time at High Peak Camp will be amazing and memorable, unlike any other retreat destination. Just 90 minutes from Denver, Estes Park is located at the eastern entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Our majestic mountain destination is known for outdoor adventure, watchable wildlife, and scenic beauty. There are no limits to the types of fun activities you can experience here, as we are surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains and Roosevelt National Forest.
Things to Do in Estes Park
Situated along the beautiful Big Thompson River, Estes Park is a well-known retreat destination. Estes Park draws nature enthusiasts to its parks, trails, and adventure opportunities because of the area's renowned natural beauty, wilderness, and numerous outdoor activities. So, what should you do while visiting Estes Park?
- Rocky Mountain National Park: With over 250,000 acres of land, Rocky Mountain National Park is packed with sightseeing opportunities and many outdoor activities.
- Lake Estes Marina: This beautiful lake is perfect for fishing and the rental of boats, canoes, and kayaks. The Estes Lake Trail is a 3.75-mile stretch around the main lake, providing opportunities for hiking and biking.
- Peak to Peak Scenic Byway: One of the oldest byways of its kind in Colorado, Peak to Peak Scenic Byway is one of the most relaxing recreational Estes Park attractions. With beautiful panoramic views, you’ll be able to experience the wonders of nature as you travel the route.
- Rapid Transit Rafting: Whitewater rafting is one of the best experiences to indulge in throughout Estes Park.
Women’s Retreat at High Peak Camp
Still deciding whether or not to hold a women's retreat in Estes Park? High Peak Camp offers an endless number of opportunities to enjoy nature while remaining close to all that makes Estes Park unique, including:
- We are a short drive from walkable downtown Estes Park
- There are plenty of unique shopping, excellent restaurants, and sights to explore
- There are fun activities, including paddle boats, bicycle rental, and hiking trails
- Take a guided tour of the Rocky Mountain National Park
In addition to being close to Este Park, High Peak Camp features comfortable lodgings that can accommodate a variety of groups. We pride ourselves on excellent service to our patrons, campers, and guests who rent our camp for retreats in Estes Park. For more information about our Retreat Center at High Peak Camp, contact us!