Corporate Retreat Near Estes Park
Estes Park, Colorado, is one of the most beautiful small towns in the country. Settled in the late 1860s, people came to the area from all over in search of cleaner air and better health. The town was formally incorporated over one hundred years ago, in 1917. It serves as the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, especially for residents of the Denver and Fort Collins metro areas.
For companies that want to treat their employees to a fun, relaxing, team-building retreat near Estes Park, High Peak Camp is the answer. Here’s more information about our corporate retreat possibilities.
High Peak Camp Corporate Retreats Near Estes Park, CO
At High Peak Camp, we pride ourselves on high-quality guest services. We strive each day to ensure that your visit to our facilities is a pleasant one. We have a blend of rustic and modern buildings that serve a variety of retreat needs.
Activities and Amenities at High Peak Camp
On our property, there are several hiking routes that provide spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains for your men's group. Rocky Mountain National Park is accessible from the campground. Hikes in the RNP can range in length from short, scenic loop paths to week-long expeditions. The following are some of the hikes that can be found around our camp:
- Fish Creek Trail and Lakeshore Loop: This 2.3-mile loop offers beautiful views of the area as well as convenient access to downtown Estes Park.
- The Lily Mountain Trail is a 3.5-mile out-and-back that climbs 1,200 feet to an incredible observation point.
- Twin Sisters Peak Trail: This 7.5-mile out-and-back journey to the top of Twin Sisters Peak is a strenuous 2,500-foot ascent. Of course, if your guys make it to the top, they'll be rewarded with breathtaking vistas.
- Lily Lake to Estes Cone Loop: This trek is a cross between an out-and-back and a loop, though you can cut the 8-mile hike in half by skipping Lily Lake. You'll be rewarded with spectacular views of Estes Park and RNP by the time you reach over 2,6000 feet.
- Grianttrack Mountain: A 7.5-mile out-and-back with 2,800 feet of ascent and even more breathtaking views.
Hiking is by no means the only activity available for your corporate retreat. Other activities and amenities include:
- We can accommodate over 150 guests and offer them food.
- Six trout ponds are also available to our guests, where they may fish while taking in the breathtaking vistas of Mount Meeker, Longs Peak, Mount Lady Washington, Estes Cone, and Twin Sisters.
- For outdoor facilities, we have a new zip line that was completed in 2016, a miniature golf course, an archery range, as well as a 40-foot climbing tower that was completed in 2012.
- We have a state-of-the-art Astroturf soccer field, sand volleyball court, and basketball court. There are various easy hiking trails on our property and local access to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- With the capacity to serve 300+ hungry guests, our kitchen is the envy of many eateries. Our menu includes meals ranging in price from $8 to $11 per person, with options ranging from simple to fancy.
How High Peak Camp Serves Corporate Retreats Near Estes Park
High Peak Camp is located just two and a half hours from Colorado Springs and within an hour and a half from Denver, Fort Collins, and Boulder. We have multiple options for team-building exercises, beautiful facilities, and comfortable lodging. Contact us for more information about retreats at High Peak.