Christian Corporate Retreat Center Near Denver, CO
The last few years have been a challenging time for businesses and nonprofits. Despite the difficulties of operating during a pandemic and the ensuing supply chain issues, many organizations have thrived. If you are a leader in a corporation that has survived and potentially even experienced growth during this time, you are probably grateful for God’s grace and your team’s hard work.
A productive way to express your gratitude, reinforce your vision and mission, and facilitate team-building is by hosting a retreat at a Christian retreat center. If you are searching for a Christian corporate retreat center in Estes Park, near RNP, High Peak Camp is here to serve you.
Estes Park Christian Corporate Retreat Center
Why would you want to host a Christian corporate retreat in Estes Park, CO? Here are just a few reasons:
- Estes Park has access to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Both in town and at RNP, there are hundreds of miles of stunning hiking trails in and around Estes Park.
- Downtown Estes Park has dozens of unique small businesses to explore.
- Some of the best restaurants in Colorado can be found in Estes Park.
- The town itself is surrounded by some of the tallest mountains in the United States.
- Estes Park is convenient to Fort Collins, Denver, Boulder, and thousands of companies and organizations.
- Estes Park is only about two and a half hours from Colorado Springs, home to over four thousand nonprofits.
High Peak Camp is a Christian camp operated by The Salvation Army Intermountain Division. To use nature and the great outdoors as a setting to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach environmental awareness, encourage pro-social behavior and safely provide opportunities to every guest for fun and adventure.
High Peak Camp Corporate Retreat Center Amenities
Some of the ways your corporate retreat attendees will benefit from a retreat at High Peak Camp include:
- We provide comfortable lodging that can accommodate small groups and large retreats.
- We have a large kitchen that can feed numerous retreat attendees.
- We have numerous team-building activities on-site, including low ropes, high ropes, ziplining, disc golf, mini-golf, fishing, hiking, snowshoeing, and much more.
- We have several meeting spaces that can accommodate groups of various sizes.
- We are surrounded by the beauty of creation.
- We are convenient to downtown Estes Park, restaurants, and shopping.
- We are committed to honoring God and pointing people to Christ.
High Peak Camp is the perfect destination for your corporate retreat near Denver and Fort Collins.
Book Your Christian Corporate Retreat at High Peak Camp
Are you ready to schedule an amazing retreat in a beautiful location with access to Rocky Mountain National Park? High Peak Camp’s team is ready to serve you and answer any questions you might have. Reach out to our team today to book your Christian corporate retreat.