Spring Retreat Center Estes Park, CO
Colorado residents become hardy people during winter. While we are not necessarily snowed in with snow throughout the season, bouts of winter weather, extreme cold, and high winds are common. Everyone gets tired of being cold at some point, but spring can feel elusive.
By the time trees and flowers bloom, we are all ready to get outdoors and enjoy the beauty of nature that brought us here in the first place.
Leaders of organizations, church ministries, and businesses in and around the Rocky Mountains work with people who would benefit from spending time in God’s creation. Scheduling a spring retreat in Estes Park is a great way to help them get front and center with the great outdoors in a fun mountain town.
High Peak Camp Retreat Center Estes Park, CO
There is no better place to host your retreat than Estes Park. Our town borders Rocky Mountain National Park but is still less than two hours from Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins. Some of the benefits of retreating to Estes Park include:
- The entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park is located in Estes Park. Many miles of hiking trails in RNP are just minutes from Estes Park.
- You don’t have to go into RNP to experience the Rockies. We have several amazing hiking trails in town and at High Peak Camp.
- Some of the best trout fishing in the world is located in and around Estes Park. High Peak Camp has several well-stocked trout ponds ready for your retreat.
- There is incredible mountain biking located just minutes from downtown Estes Park.
- Dozens of unique small businesses provide Estes Park visitors with excellent shopping opportunities.
- Temperatures are often optimal in our area during the late spring. The weather can be very cooperative, and we have beautiful colors as we get close to summer.
If you are searching for a spring retreat center near Estes Park, High Peak Camp is here to serve your needs. High Peak Camp is a Christian camp operated by The Salvation Army Intermountain Division. The overall purpose of High Peak Camp is to serve the total person physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually.
Our Estes Park Retreat Center
A retreat is only as good as its location. High Peak Camp provides many high-quality amenities to help ensure your retreat accomplishes your objectives. Some of what you will enjoy at High Peak include:
- Clean and comfortable lodging
- Meeting spaces that can accommodate groups of various sizes
- A large kitchen that can feed small and big groups
- A number of fun activities, including ziplining, low ropes, high ropes, disc golf, archer, a climbing wall, fishing, hiking, and much more
- Our facility is just a few minutes from downtown Estes Park and RNP
- An amazing staff ready to serve your group
Book Your Spring Retreat in Estes Park Today
If you are planning a spring retreat in the Rockies, High Peak Camp is here for you. As soon as you know you’re scheduling a retreat, don’t want to book it with us. Spring retreat weekends fill up fast.