Retreat Center with Disc Golf
Hosting a retreat is one of the best ways to bring your group together. Whether you are a non-profit, corporation, church small group, college ministry, or civic group, getting away from the city and out in nature is often the best catalyst for sparking team-building conversations and discipleship. High Peak Camp makes the most of our natural surroundings to help you host an awesome retreat.
Why Your High Peak Camp Retreat Will Be Great
The mission of High Peak Camp is to use nature and the great outdoors as a setting to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach environmental awareness, encourage pro-social behavior and safely provide opportunity to every camper for fun and adventure.
Some of the ways we use nature effectively include:
- By providing miles of hiking trails on our campus.
- By providing well-stocked trout ponds for fishing.
- By providing numerous outdoor meeting spaces and places for quiet reflection.
- By providing year-round activities like snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
- By utilizing our camps to add several outdoor activities such as archery, climbing, zip lining, and disc golf.
Retreat Center with Disc Golf Near Estes Park
Disc golf has increased in popularity since it was invented in the early Twentieth Century. The game evolved into what we know it as during the 1970s. Now, there are disc golf players all over the world. If you want a well-attended retreat, it is wise to choose a retreat center with a disc golf course. High Peak Camp is proud to offer disc golf at our camp for the enjoyment of our guests.
Disc Golf Is Just One Reason to Choose High Peak Camp
We are proud of our disc golf course; however, there is a lot more that makes High Peak Camp special. Some of what our guests love about our retreat center include:
- Our plentiful and comfortable accommodations
- Our numerous, well-appointed outdoor meeting spaces
- Our wide range of indoor and outdoor team-building activities
- Our access to downtown Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park
- Our friendly and service-oriented staff
- Our commitment to honoring God in everything we do
If disc golf is on your shortlist of preferred retreat activities, you can’t go wrong at High Peak Camp. It also helps that we are near cities like Fort Collins and Denver. In fact, it’s so easy to get here from Denver:
- Take the Airport Exit and continue on Pena Blvd. – about 3.4 miles
- Take exit #6B onto E-470 North toward 120th Ave – go 18.4 miles
- Take exit #47 onto I-25 North toward Ft. Collins – go 15.5 miles
- Take exit #243 toward Lyons/Longmont
- Turn LEFT on CO-66 – go about 15.8 miles to Lyons
- Turn LEFT toward Allenspark on CO-7 – go about 24.5 miles
- Arrive at High Peak Camp on the LEFT (between mile markers nine and eight)
We would love to talk to you more about how we can help you have an amazing retreat. Please reach out to the team at High Peak Camp for more information about our camp, our facilities, and our disc golf course.