Men’s Retreat Estes Park, CO
The importance of principles like brotherhood, mentoring, and community cannot be overstated, particularly considering the challenges we have faced in the last few years. Spending quality time with other like-minded men who want to restore their ties with God and one another is one of the finest ways to create lasting friendships and a strong support system.
We sincerely believe that through spending time in community with others, we are able to better comprehend our position in the mission of establishing the kingdom of God. The power of your ministry is reliant upon the strength of your bonds. If you are part of a church or civic community of men, hosting a retreat is a great way to break the ice and accelerate growth.
Host Your Men’s Retreat in Estes Park, CO
You may already be convinced that you want to organize a men’s retreat for your group, but where should you go? Estes Park, CO, is the last stop before you reach the vast outdoor expanses of Rocky Mountain National Park. There is no shortage of ways to experience nature and reconnect with God in the Estes Park area:
- Estes Park is surrounded by views of the stunning Rocky Mountains. Some of the tallest peaks in North America are found in our area.
- There are countless rivers, creeks, ponds, alpine lakes, and waterways throughout the area.
- Some of the best mountain biking in the country can be found near Estes Park, CO.
- The diversity of wildlife in and around Estes Park is incredible.
- Downtown Estes Park has some of the best food you can find in Colorado.
- High Peak Camp’s retreat facilities are located in Estes Park.
Host Your Men’s Retreat at High Peak Camp
Located in beautiful Estes Park, CO, High Peak Camp is a Christian retreat center and ministry of the Salvation Army of America. Our mission is to use nature and the great outdoors as a setting to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach environmental awareness, encourage pro-social behavior and safely provide opportunity to every camper for fun and adventure.
If your men’s group is searching for a retreat with comfortable lodging, indoor and outdoor meeting spaces, on-site trout fishing, views, a kitchen, and access to RNP, you can’t beat High Peak Camp.
There are plenty of activities in which to partake on High Peak’s campus, including:
- Climbing Wall
- Disc Golf
- Snow Shoes
- Ice Skating
- Mini Golf
- Gaga ball
- Zip Line
Your men’s group will benefit from a retreat at High Peak Camp in Estes Park, Co. For more information about our retreat facilities, contact us today!