How to Choose Retreat Center
Whether a religious conference or a team-building retreat for your company's yearly sales meeting, retreats are a great way to bring together your group for a memorable time away from the noise of the rest of the world.
How to Choose Retreat Center
Sure, there is the business of coming up with a theme and figuring out the logistics of getting everyone involved on the same page, but choosing a retreat center is probably the first thing to happen when planning your next retreat.
Making the Choice
Choosing a retreat center can be challenging, as there is a wide variety of venues specializing in many different types of retreats. It is important to consider the pros and cons of each venue before making a choice. To help out with that process, we have come up with a few things to consider when making your choice.
- Location is inherently one of the most important parts of choosing a venue. It is important to pick something that is close enough for your group to get to without incurring high travel costs. In addition to that, finding a venue located in a beautiful location can help move distractions out of the way for your retreat attendants.
- A venue with the right amenities and accommodations can make or break a retreat. Depending on the retreat, they should be more relaxing than not, giving each attendee space.
- Recreation opportunities outside of the day-to-day retreat activities can also be a big part of bringing people together for a retreat.
Estes Park Retreat Center - Camp High Peak
We take great satisfaction in providing exceptional customer service to all of our clients and campers, and we extend this good service to visitors who hire our camp for Estes Park retreats. To ensure that your retreat is unforgettable, we provide our visitors with a range of housing options and activities.
Accommodations and Meeting Rooms
We have several onsite options for lodging for overnight stays at Camp High Peak.
- Dormitories: Our five new dorms have a capacity of 176 people
- Rocky Mountain Lodge: 25 rooms with a total capacity of 90 people
- The Mill
- State-of-the-art Worship Center
- Rocky Mountain Lodge Conference Room
- Dining Hall
We believe that there is no better way to kick off your team building or group retreat than with a solid lineup of outdoor activities. Camp High Peak offers a variety of recreation facilities including:
- Climbing Wall
- Disc Golf
- Snowshoeing with a Guide
- Ice Skating
- And more!
If you are looking for a fun place to host a retreat for any age, you won't find a better site.
Our camp is located nearby the breathtaking Rocky Mountain National Park and is convenient to several cities and towns, including:
- Fort Collins
If you would like more information about utilizing the Retreat Center at Camp High Peak, Contact our team today!