Christian Summer Camp Estes Park, CO
Singalongs, s’mores, and team-building exercises are summer camp staples, and for many of us have played a huge role in our personal development. From STEM programs to art camps, today it is easy to find highly specialized summer camps.
While those programs are great ways to push educational development in your child, they often miss a key need for children today: spiritual development.
Christian Summer Camp - High Peak Camp, Estes Park, CO
High Peak Camp is a Christian summer camp that is owned and operated by the Salvation Army. The camp’s vision is to “use nature and the great outdoors as a setting to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach environmental awareness, encourage pro-social behavior and safely [provide opportunity to every camper for fun and adventure.”
High Peak Camp is conveniently located in Estes Park, Co, also known as the “base camp” of Rocky Mountain National Park.
Reasons Why You Should Send Your Child to High Peak Camp
Here are a few compelling reasons for your child to spend a week at High Peak Camp:
- Adventure: The activities at High Peak Camp provide your child with possibilities that he or she may never have had before, all set against the gorgeous Rocky Mountains.
- Personal Development: Children will need to learn to collaborate while participating in activities that include learning, exploration, character development, and personal growth.
- Mentorship: Camp counselors are frequently excellent role models, offering opportunities to interact with older teens and young adults. Camp counselors are equipped to assist in leading children in their personal and spiritual development throughout their week at camp.
- Making Memories: Many people recall their summer camp experiences as children. If not for the environment, High Peak Camp will leave an indelible impact. The Rocky Mountains will be a life-changing experience for those who build relationships and gain life skills.
- Lasting Friendships: The goal of summer camp is to foster partnerships and social enrichment. The current way of life for children makes it tough to build and sustain relationships. Camp programs offer a safe setting in which to develop social skills and form connections that can last a lifetime.
- Spiritual Development: Because we are a Christian camp, we believe that alongside personal development, spiritual development is key in equipping well-rounded individuals with strong morals that can make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Sign Up for High Peak Camp
We feel that a Christian summer camp is an excellent approach for children to nurture personal growth while also growing in their faith. Camps also foster long-lasting relationships. High Peak Camp is a summer camp that combines such needs with a focus on Christ. It is conveniently located near Estes Park, Colorado, a charming vacation town in the heart of the Rockies.
High Peak Camp is quickly filling up. If you want your child to have a Christ-centered, adventure-filled summer, contact us today for information on High Peak Camp's summer camp.