Christian Summer Camp in Colorado
Children are precious gifts from God. They are reminders of his goodness and faithfulness.
Parents, family members, teachers, church leaders, and every person in a child’s life is responsible for helping them grow and mature into the people they were created to be. At the same time, we want to preserve their innocence and help them enjoy the freedom and imagination of childhood for as long as possible.
It is a challenging time to raise children. While technology has certainly improved our lives in many ways, sometimes, we feel like our kids cannot break away from the distractions and problems associated with screen time and social media.
It feels like our children need to take a vacation from their phones, laptops, tablets, and gaming consoles. Does such a vacation exist?
Yes! Summer camp is exactly that - a vacation from the hard parts of being a kid and a return to the sense of wonder and adventure with which all children are born. A Christian summer camp helps immerse children in God’s creation while surrounding them with mentors who will point them to the goodness of God and the love of Jesus Christ.
To use nature and the great outdoors as a setting to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach environmental awareness, encourage pro-social behavior and safely provide opportunities to every camper for fun and adventure. We are a Salvation Army Camp, so everything we do is meant to point people to Christ.
Benefits of Attending a Christian Summer Camp in Colorado
Attending summer camp can be the experience of a lifetime. Some of the ways your child will benefit from attending a camp like High Peak include:
- They will be surrounded by mentors who will point them to the love of Christ.
- They will be surrounded by God’s creation and have opportunities to experience and be inundated with nature.
- They will get to learn a wide range of new skills that will stick with them for life.
- They will be challenged to accomplish goals and step out of their comfort zones.
- They will get to participate in activities like high ropes, low ropes, the climbing wall, ziplining, fishing, hiking, and much more.
- They will have comfortable housing and be surrounded by new friends.
- They will be able to get away from their phones for a week and learn to live in the moment.
High Peak students have a great time, grow in independence, learn how to work together as a group, make new friends, acquire self-confidence, and grow in their understanding of God, all while spending time with some of the best college-aged mentors. Christian summer camp is truly a unique experience, and there is no better setting than High Peak Camp in Estes Park.
Sign Up Your Child for High Peak Camp in Estes Park
Are you ready to sign your child up for the experience of a lifetime? Do you have questions for our team? We would love to talk to you more about how your child will thrive at High Peak Camp. Contact us today for more information and to register for Christian summer camp at High Peak.